Background

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I HATE Pain!!!

This is going to be short tonight, all I can say about the past few days is pain pain pain, lots of oxycodone, more pain pain pain, phenergan, pain pain pain, imitrex, pain pain pain, gabapentin...soaking in warm baths, using essential oils and massage, and still MORE pain. I just want to scream to the world "I HATE LYME DISEASE! LYME SUCKS!" That's how I feel right now... now hopefully: much needed restful sleep with some Ambien and Klonopin on board. One sucky thing about my body is that I've got a high tolerance to medications... as anyone could see by my lists of meds I just named. Most people would be knocked unconscious and possibly stop breathing from the amount I'm taking. But not me, I'm awake and functioning normal and not feeling sedated. It sucks sometimes especially when I would love to knock myself out and just get one damn good night of sleep! Sorry all for my anger... But I need to learn to let it out and not hold it in. Good Freaking Night! or at least I hope it will be.

 

1 comment:

  1. I hate pain, too! I say we get together and kick it's pathetic, cowardly butt. We both have some major payback due to us. Seriously, I'm so sorry you are going through this. I think you're entitled to a little anger when you're in excruciating pain. I just know it's going to eventually get better. I admire your strength and faith. Miss you and Ethan.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete