Background

Monday, July 28, 2014

A need for upliftment

I had this entire blog post written out about anger and how I was feeling angry tonight, and talking about music that I listen to when I am angry, etc. But as I wrote the post, it just didn't feel right. I'm not perfect, I'm far from it. But it's music, pictures and videos of my Savior Jesus Christ that tend to truly soften my hardened heart and help me get through the difficult emotions I feel at times through this difficult illness. This video is called "Reflections of Christ", a slideshow of photographs taken by Mark Mabry of real life people acting out the life and stories of Jesus Christ. I love paintings of Christ, but something about seeing real life people makes it so much more emotional and real.




But I thought I'd share a few other paintings and photographs that depict how I truly feel tonight. I realize how much I need my older Brother, my Savior and Redeemer who knows and loves me more than I know myself, and he understands my heartaches and pain.


He truly KNOWS and FEELS our pain and sorrow

He prays with us and for us to our Heavenly Father

He loves each one of us

I hope this post brings comfort to someone reading this as these video/photos did for me tonight. In the meantime remember:



No comments:

Post a Comment