Background

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Energy

I'm back in Washington for a few weeks. The drive was long and hard on my body as usual. It took me about 3 days for my muscles and joints to not be in so much pain and so stiff. On the plus side though, I continue to still have more energy and I'm continuing to be able to do more each day. I suprise myself and my family with what I'm able to handle. I still have a long way to go in order to get back to becoming a full time mother and wife, and constantly have to remind myself not to overdue things, but for the first time in many months I can recognize improvements in myself, and that's huge for me! I continue to have to give myself IVs twice a week, be in and out of a wheelchair (though less and less), and take handfuls of pills a day along with vitamin shakes to keep me going, and trying my best to stick to a good food diet. But in the mean time, I am enjoying the small moments of happiness such as doing the laundry, doing a load of dishes for the first time in 5 months, puttting ethan in the bath, putting him to bed, going grocery shopping and not always having to use the zippy carts, and being able to walk up and down stairs more often without being out of breath so quickly. Every little bit counts to me and I pray for continued improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment