Background

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Gratitude

I am going to make this short and sweet tonight. I have a Blogger app on my iPod that helps me be able to write quick posts, it's really great.

I have made the decision to head back home to Idaho to be with my husband as a family again. I can't remember if I said all this already, but I'm both looking forward to it and scared of how I will handle things. But tonight I just had a random thought that I am really grateful that these past few months (ex out the first month) I haven't had to go to the ER or be a hospital patient. I am grateful to my LLMD (Lyme Literate MD) for this. He has been so willing to work with me on whatever problems arise. So thank you Dr. Martin Ross! I look forward to going home and being able to work with him long distance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment