Background

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Small Step Backward

Slight step backwards today. I woke up tired and groggy as usual (my nighttime meds give me a bit of a hangover till about noon). I didn't spend as much time with my son today like I wanted because I wasn't feeling as well or "quite right" as I'd put it in another way. I did eventually make it out to the dock and laid out in the sun for 20 minutes or so. It was about 70 degrees and a slight breeze, but unfortunalltely my body doesn't handle heat well, never really has since I was a kid. I came back inside feeling worse. I spent the rest of the day combatting "relapse" symptoms, mostly feeling cold on the outside and boiling hot on the inside or vice versa and shaking so much I can barely get food or drink into my mouth without it spilling all over myself. I tend to get really short tempered and I also tend to bow out and hide just so I don't snap at anyone and regret it later. I took a cool bath, tried to drink as much as I could and laid on ice. I like to be cold more than hot (when I get hot, I get nauseated). This is probably all due to the increase in antibiotic and it's about time for another dose of IV glutathione again (oh joy!). It's days like these that I can't help but feel a little discouraged because I want this to be over and i want to go home so badly, I want life to be normal, I want to feel good! Well anyways, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. On the upside, I was able to talk to my husband on Skype and I was able to talk with my parents on the phone this evening (they are currently serving a mission for our church).

No comments:

Post a Comment